Feedback and complaints are an important way for us at Kinela to evaluate and improve our services with you.
Your feedback can remain anonymous, although if you would like to follow up with you on your feedback, your details will be required.
Call us or fill in the form below.
Call 1300 448 100
We’re here to answer your calls from Monday to Friday, between these times:
Mon – Thurs: 8am – 6pm
Fri: 9am – 5pm
Making a complaint or giving feedback to Kinela
(If you provide your details)
1. Kinela will acknowledge that we have received your complaint so you know we are
looking into it!
2. Kinela will assess and investigate your complaint to try and understand what might
have caused it and how we can address it.
3. Kinela will respond to your complaint so you’re informed and we can build an
appropriate resolution together.
4. Kinela will communicate the decision on how the complaint will be resolved
5. Kinela will close the complaint.
All Kinela staff will handle complaints with:
1. Understanding and empathy.
2. Confidentiality – only discussed with those on a need-to-know basis and documentation
3. Efficiency and effectiveness.
4. Open communication to keep you informed.
5. Timeliness – all complaints acknowledged within 2 business days of receipt and
complaint resolved within 30 days when possible.
6. If the complaint remains unsolved or you are unsatisfied with the resolution once all
possible channels of escalation are reached at Kinela – we can support you with
information on how to make a further complaint to a relevant body.
*This is a summary only. Please refer to our full Complaints and Feedback Policy for more